Saturday, January 30, 2010

Something is definitely wrong.

I know something is wrong because I'm no longer feeling nauseaous 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
It snuck up on me about 3 days ago.
I woke up feeling, well, how can I explain it other than, I felt good! I didn't feel like I was going to throw up, I wasn't gagging at every little scent that came happened to cross my path.
This must be it!
Dare I say my morning sickness is over?
It can't be. I've been used to this sick feeling for 18 weeks.
Now I can actually eat again like a normal person. Yippee! I'm so happy.
To celebrate "No more morning sickness" my Husband toook  me to my favorite Mexican Restaruant and I had a great big bowl of Chil Colorado.
 It really hit the spot.
Sure, I had a bit of heartburn later in the day but an antacid tablet took care of that.
Now I can let out a big sigh of relief.
That was a long, roller coaster ride of nausea but I'm glad it's all behind me.
Time to tackle all of the baby stuff that need to get done before the baby arrives.
I can't wait to see this little monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...