Thursday, January 20, 2011

Can't get enough of these fabric necklaces

Here is one more fabric necklace I made for myself.
I love the colors!
See how to make your own here.










Linked to:
Whipped up Monday
Craft O Maniac Monday
Motivate Me Monday
Making Monday Marvelous
All Things related Tuesday
Take A Look Tuesday
Home Sweet Farm Friday
Fun to craft Friday
Fantabulous Friday
Frugalicious Friday
Feature yourself Friday
Friday Fun Finds Kojo
Shoestring Flaunt it Friday
Finished for Friday 
Simply Sweet Friday
Home & Family Friday
Blessings Overflowing Friday
Weekend Wrapup
Tatertots & Jello Weekend 
Check me out Saturday 
Craft Envy Saturday Spotlight 
Sunday Showcase 
Young & Crafty Friday

11 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!! I love pink and black together. :) I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jae, This is so pretty. Love the pink and black together. Thanks so much for linking to the Sunday Showcase; I greatly appreciate it. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. I'll be featuring this today, stop by and grab a featured button if you like. ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out great! The pink is fabulous!

    Thanks for sharing in FFA!

    Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for linking up! I think this is a great necklace. Please add a link to my blog in this post. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!
    I'd love for you to link up to Inspire Me Mondays @ Singing Three Little Birds!
    http://singingthreelittlebirds.blogspot.com/2011/01/inspire-me-mondays-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how it turned out! You did a great job. Found your blog on The Girl Creative. I am following you now. Love your blog! Stop by when you get a chance:
    www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've given you the stylish blogger award:)

    http://pinkcalaveras.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ur blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your necklace! Such a pretty design!

    Thanks for linking up for Friday Favorites! I'm featuring you this week. Come by and grab my featured button if you'd like one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your necklace! it's so pretty I see my button is taking over half your page I'm going to go make a smaller size one so you can grab one of them lol!!! Thanks for Linking up to Your so Very Creative @ Me Making Do I featured this at Featuring You Friday come check it out and grab a button if you'd like!http://memakingdo.blogspot.com/2011/01/featuring-you-friday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful necklace! I am your newest follower. Please stop by and follow back, I would love it!

    ali

    www.ncbabyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...