Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easy & delicious breakfast quesadilla



This is my very own creation and let me tell you, I'm impressed.
Trying to start Weight Watchers again. I'm a life time member, but I haven't been able to lose the last 10 lbs. since I gave birth to my son nearly 2 years ago.
So,  I need to start tracking again.
Here is the recipe:
1 Tortilla
1 oz. soy chorizo (I find mine at Trader Joe's)
1/3 cup cheddar cheese
2 T. chopped green onions

Lay out your tortilla, flat. Place the cheese all over the tortilla.
Cook the chorizo and then spread it on top of the cheese.
Add your green onions, place in toaster oven at 400 degrees for approx. 4 minutes.
Garnish with sliced avocado.
Enjoy!
This is very satisfying!

I calculated points to be : 11 Weight watchers points plus.
If only using egg whites: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...