Friday, February 19, 2010

Just Kickin it.

The baby is sitting very low in my tummy. He/she just seems to kick the heck out of my bladder. Ouch. Not comfortable at all, but I'm happy every time I feel the baby kick.
On a more exciting note, both of my children have felt the baby kick!
My son felt the baby kick a few days ago. It was funny to see the reaction on his face. His eyes just about popped out of his head and he said, "I felt it, it kicked me!" My daughter finally felt the baby kick last night. She was so happy to feel it for the first time because every other time she tried to feel the baby kick, it wouldn't.
I'm 21 weeks today, half way there.
I'm not sure if my son will want to feel the baby kick anymore because later that evening he said, "It's a little creepy. It kind of feels like you have an alien inside there."
So true, my son, so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...