Simple recipe I made from my Weight watchers Ultimate flex & core cookbook.
- 4 tsp. sunflower oil
- 1lb. pork tenderloin, cut into 1 x 1/4 inch thick strips
- 1/4 lb. fresh shitake mushrooms, stems removed and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 Tablespoon grated, peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 lb. fresh snow peas, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 3 Tablespoons reduced sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp. grated orange zest
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium high heat until a drop of water sizzles. Pour in 2 teaspoons of the oil and swirl to coat the pan, then add half the pork. Stir fry until browned and cooked through, about 4 minutes. Transfer the pork to a plate with a slotted spoon. Repeat with the remaining pork.
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: Approx. 15 minutes
Points value: 5