Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving crafts and family stuff.

Here are a few simple Thanksgiving crafts I  made at the very last minute. I figured if we were staying home to celebrate, I might as well make it look a little festive in our house.
I made this banner with a little bit of help from my personal cricut.
These pumpkins were very easy to make. I simply cut 12 strips of 1 1/2" strips of paper.










It was our little guys very first Thanksgiving. He was able to eat a delicious meal of butternut squash (blended, of course). He seemed to enjoy it.



We feasted on honey glazed ham, mashed potatoes & gravy, stuffing, green beans, bleu cheese stuffed mushrooms and deviled eggs. A very satisfying yet simple meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...