Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wanna know if it's a boy or a girl?


I want to know too.
However, we won't be finding out the sex of the baby.
Sorry to disappoint you, along with all my other friends and family, but we've decided to not find out.
We didn't find out the sex with our first two pregnancies and it was the best surprise in the world.
It killed me to not know if I was having a boy or a girl.
I'm the kind of girl who does not like surprises!
I was the kind of girl who snuck around the Christmas tree at night when my Parents were asleep and I would search for my presents and carefully peel open one side of the package to see what my gift would be.
Bad, I know.
That's just me.
Fortunately, my Husband talked me into waiting.
Thank you, sweetie for talking me into doing something that I didn't want to do, it truly was worth the wait with each birth.
There was no sneaking around this time.

So just keep in mind, if you know someone who is pregnant and they don't want to know the sex of the baby, be nice to them. Don't ridicule them or exclaim, "What? You don't want to know what you're having?"
I'm sure they have their reasons. They just might want to be as surprised as we were when I thought for sure I was having a boy and I heard those beautiful words I'd been waiting to hear, "Congratulations, it's a girl!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...