Friday, January 8, 2010

Why do they call it morning sickness?

I'm currently 15 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child and I'm glad to say I've never experienced morning sickness.
Really, I haven't.
It's not fair to call it morning sickness when it's 24 hours of nausea.
I prefer for it to be called "All day sickness" because I've been nauseous all day for the past 8 weeks.
Today has easily been the worst day of "all day" sickness during this pregnancy.

The only thing I have had to eat today was some french bread with olive oil, a few orange slices and some tea.
I am so hungry, yet I can't seem to keep anything down.
My husband and children are currently in the dining room chomping down on some pizza and listening to the soothing sounds of "House of Pain."
Oh, how I wish I could eat some and groove out to the music with them.
My poor tummy is just growling away.

Here is a list of all the foods that currently disgust be which I hope to be able to eat again someday soon.
  • Pizza
  • Salad
  • french fries
  • red meat
  • pasta with red sauce
  • bananas
  • rice
  • eggs
I know there are more to add to the list, but that's all I can think of for now.
I will just continue to ride this carousel of nausea unil it stops.
I do hope that is soon.

1 comment:

  1. i hear you. it stinks. it should really be called all day sickness. the funny thing is that if i do feel better it makes me a little freaked out. i hope you are doing better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...